Accounts Receivable Financing Provides Money Fast and Easy
Accounts receivable financing involves businesses selling their receivables in order to secure cash quickly. If you own a company that is a start-up, is losing money, or is nearing bankruptcy, BlendingCap can connect you with the right funding partner to help stabilize your company.
Advantages of the Financing Program
There are several benefits associated with financing receivables. Some of the advantages involved with this program include:
- Increased funds
- No fixed payments
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No recourse, even if the account does not pay
- Cash can be received within 24 hours
- Credit insurance on your clients comes at no cost to your business
- Focus can be returned to your business, instead of collections
- Large and unexpected company orders can be serviced
How Your Company Benefits From Accounts Receivable Financing
With the money acquired from this type of financing, you can prevent your business from descending into bankruptcy. You will be able to fund payroll and other expenses, promote your business’s expansion, and respond to seasonal demands. Moreover, your business will be able to handle new accounts without buckling under the financial strain.
Contact Us Today
Accounts receivable financing is an easy way to secure money quickly. If you have any questions regarding this type of financing, you should contact BlendingCap today.